When it comes to babies, nothing comes closer than mother’s love and care. Every mother wishes nothing but the best for her babies. While caring for babies, it can be a little challenging to decide which baby care products to use, especially with so many brands making baby care products. That’s why we are going to focus on baby wipes as we bring to you the list of best baby wipes in India.
Since the baby’s skin is very delicate and sensitive and needs extra tender, loving care. Almost all baby products are made keeping in mind the ultra delicate skin.
Out of all the baby care products, baby wipes is the most versatile one for its utility. They are designed to be used for diaper change but can also be used to cleanse baby’s face, hands, arms and legs. Being said that, they are easy to carry around while traveling and save the hassle of carrying water and cloth for each use.
So without much delay let’s check out list of the best baby wipes in India. Some baby wipes mentioned below are 100% degradable and organic whereas some are unscented baby wipes.
Best Baby Wipes in India
- Himalaya Herbals Gentle Baby Wipes
- Mee Mee Caring Baby Wet Wipes
- LuvLap Paraben Free Baby Wipes
- Pampers Gentle wet wipes
- Chicco Baby Moments Soft Cleansing Wipes
- Mama Mama Earth Bamboo Based Baby Wipes
- Mother Sparsh 99% Pure Water Baby Wipes
- MamyPoko Wipes With Green Tea Essence
Himalaya Herbals Gentle Baby Wipes
The Gentle Baby Wipes are made with the goodness of aloe vera and Indian Lotus extracts. The wipes are mild enough to soothe baby’s bottoms while changing a diaper. These multi utility wipes can also be used to gently cleanse baby’s skin. In addition to that, they are not only useful for home purpose but also ideal while travelling. Undoubtedly, they are definitely one of the best baby wipes in India. Himalaya is one of the oldest and most trusted brands when it comes to Indian market.
- Baby wipes infused with the power of herbs
- Gently cleanses baby’s skin leaving it soft
- Contains Indian Aloe, Olive Oil & Almond Oil
- Vitamin E from the almond oil nourishes the baby’s skin
- Free from Parabens, Animal Fats & Synthetic Colors
Mee Mee Caring Baby Wet Wipes
Mee Mee Baby Gentle wet wipes are made of spun-lace and non-woven fabric. They are thick and make cleaning up easy and efficient. Furthermore, the baby wipes are formulated with the goodness of aloe vera and manufactured as per the international norms of safety and hygiene. The wet wipes are pretty affordable as well and you can often get them at discounts.
- Made of spunlace, non woven fabric
- Hypoallergenic and free of alcohol
- Thick wipes, enriched with the goodness of aloe vera
- Has a soothing scent
- Useful during meal time, play time or diaper changing
- Soft and gentle on baby’s delicate skin
LuvLap Paraben Free Baby Wipes
LuvLap moisturizing baby wipes is a good choice for baby’s delicate skin. Enriched with the goodness of aloe vera and chamomile, the wipes are gentle and effective on baby’s skin. The wipes keep the baby’s delicate skin soft and smooth. In addition to that, they are completely free of alcohol and parabens.
- Enriched with Aloe vera extracts, jojoba oil, chamomile
- Vitamin E helps lock in moisture , leaving the baby’s skin soft and smooth
- pH balanced and neutral baby wipes
- Hypoallergenic formulation helps prevent unwanted rashes and allergies on baby’s sensitive skin
- The mildest ingredients used in these wipes make it gentle on delicate baby skin
- No parabens or alcohol and safe for babies
- Easily fits into a baby’s diaper bag or even a handbag
Pampers Baby Gentle wet wipes
Containing 97% pure water, Pampers Baby Gentle wet wipes provide mild cleaning for baby’s supple skin. They are not only safe but also infused with Vitamin-E. Furthermore they help restore the natural pH of baby’s skin, keeping it healthy and nourished. Besides, they are thick, soft and strong, ensuring a perfect, gentle cleaning for the baby’s skin. Lastly, the wipes have a refreshing mild fragrance. Pampers Baby Wipes contain the goodness of lotion with Aloe vera to protect baby’s skin against rashes & redness.
- Made with anti rash lotion that helps prevent rashes and redness on baby skin
- With 97% pure water, Pampers wet Wipes are mild on baby skin like cotton & water
- Safe for newborn baby skin
- Infused with Vitamin-E
- Made thick, wide and are soft yet strong to assist best cleaning experience
- Has mild yet delightful fragrance
Chicco Baby Moments Soft Cleansing Wipes
Chicco Baby Products, makes a wide range of products baby care products like strollers, infant carriers, high chairs. Besides, the wipes having good absorbency, they are best suited for babies ultra delicate skin. Moreover we included these wipes in our post of the best baby wipes in India for the quality they offer.
- Multipurpose baby wipes made with ultra soft non-woven fabric
- Useful in cleansing the skin, nappy, face and hands
- Contains ingredients like aloe vera and chamomile
- Ingredients are of 100% vegetarian origin
- Free from alcohol, parabens, dyes, colour
- Allergen free fragrance
- Dermatologically tested
Mama Earth Organic Bamboo Based Baby Wipes
Mama Earth Organic Bamboo Based Baby Wipes are polyester free, unbleached and organic bamboo based wipes. They are perfect for day to day use and made with a gentle blend of Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Almond Oil and Lavender Oil. MamaEarth Baby wipes are one of the best baby wipes in India as they are organic and degradable.
- India’s first polyester free baby wipes made with organic bamboo
- Certified by Made Safe Organization
- Easy to carry around whilst travelling
- pH balanced, Hypoallergenic and clinically tested
- Asia’s first MadeSafe certified brand
- No petrochemicals, polyester, bleach, chlorine, dyes, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances
Mother Sparsh 99% Pure Water Baby Wipes
Mother Sparsh Baby Wipes are fragrance free and have been created especially for babies with normal to sensitive skin. Moreover, the wipes are made with super soft plant based fabric that is three times thicker than the usual baby wipes. The reason why we added these wipes to our list of best baby wipes in India is as follows
- Made of Plant-Based Medical Grade Cloth and water
- Especially made for babies with normal to sensitive skin
- Contains 99% Purified water
- Three times thicker than normal baby wipes
- Dermatologically tested
- Clinically examined for infections as well as rashes
- 100% biodegradable and skin-friendly
- Safe for newborns
- Can be used to thoroughly clean babies’ hands of dirt naturally without any chemicals
- Packaging has a lid lock provision
MamyPoko Wipes With Green Tea Essence
MamyPoko Pants wipes are not only enriched with Green tea essence but are also have a mild and refreshing fragrance. They are high utility wipes as well as gentle on a baby’s delicate skin. The reason why we listed these baby wipes under the best baby wipes in India is for the super affordable price they offer. Moreover, they also has another variant of baby wipes named Extra Clean Wipes with Aloe Vera.
- Cleans and cares for baby’s delicate skin
- Soft and thick special cloth effective in capturing the dirt
- Makes the skin thoroughly clean without any irritation
- Contains purified water without alcohol
- Gentle for newborns
- Suitable for day to day use
- Contains the goodness of green tea essence
- Pretty affordable price and often at discount
- Pleasant fragrance gives a sense of freshness and cleanliness.
As we conclude the blog post of best baby wipes in India we would like to mention a few key points pertaining to the use of baby wipes
- Always patch test the baby wipes if you are using them for the first time.
- If you plan to use the baby wipes on face, again a patch test is must even if you are already using the wipes for nappy changing.
- Keep the wipes away from babies and kids.
- Do not flush the wipes, dispose of them off in the dustbin.
- Discard each sheet of baby wipes after use, as they are designed for one time use only.
- Tightly close the lid or sticker of baby wipes after each use. Failing to do so, might dry up the baby wipes.
We hope you find the post useful for your parenthood journey!