Lip balms are a girl’s favourite everyday essentials product. Tinted or normal ones we can never get enough of it. I love using tinted lip balms and have used Maybelline Baby Lips Spiced up till now. I am not much into lipsticks and so find tinted lip balms very handy to give a subtle shade of my pigmented lips. Today we will be talking about a colour changing lip balm from LipIce in the shade Natural. Let’s head on to the review to know why this is a hit product in the market.
Brand Claims of lipice sheer color lip balm
- Nourishes your lips with Natural Beeswax, Natural Olive Oil and Aloe Vera delivering grease-free softness and smoothness
- Gives your lips a long stay natural pink colour and lasting effect of intense hydration
- UV protection that guards your lips from harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Comes in a very slim and stylish tube, which you can easily carry with you wherever you go
Ingredients of lipice sheer color lip balm
The packaging is very sleek, luxurious and easy to use. The twist up and twist down mechanism works fine everytime I use it. The upper cap fits in tightly, so you can just stash the lip balm in your bag and you are good to go.
Coming to the effects of the lip balm, the lip balm changes colour as soon as it comes in contact with the skin (lips to be specific). The lip balm looks like a normal opaque lip balm, as shown below, in the bullet. It changes its colour from transparent to baby pink colour in just 5 seconds approximately. The colour it imparts to the lips might change from person to person as well as from application to application. When I first tried, it was a slight dark shade of pink. And now while reviewing when I applied it is a baby pink sort of shade.
The lip balms offers a nice 5-6 hours of moisturization, and once the shiny sheen of the lip balms fades, the colour becomes more prominent. Once the sheen wears off your lips look as if they are naturally pink. And I bet no one will guess, you have ever applied a colour changing lip balm.
As for my pigmented lips, it perfectly matches both, upper and lower ones and my problem is solved temporarily. If you reapply around 3 swipes the colour will be darker, but after certain number of reapplications it stops changing the colour. And that’s quite normal because it’s not a fairy wand to make every wish of a girl true 😛😛😛. Overall a highly recommended colour changing lip balm from LipIce. Also read the below In things for loving this lip balm.
- Provides a natural pink colour that synchronizes with your lips
- Contains beeswax, Olive oil and Aloe Vera
- Moisturises the lips for around 5-6 hours
- Doesn’t give sticky feeling post application
- Once the sheen wears off leaves a nice pink colour behind
- Free from parabens and mineral oil
- Also available in Strawberry and Sparkle variant
- Very good option for those with pigmented lips (that’s me 😉)
- Luxurious, handy packaging
- Twist up mechanism doesn’t fail to work
- Affordable price for a colour changing lip balm
- Easy availability on major shopping portals
- I didn’t find any
Price, Shelf life and Availability – 300 INR with a shelf life of 3 years. Available on major shopping portals like Amazon.
Recommendation of lipice sheer color lip balm
Yes , I would totally recommend the LipIce Natural lip colour for its effectiveness in terms of moisturization as well as colour imparting properties. It’s a nice option for those who aren’t into lipsticks much and still would like to give lips a nice shade. It effectively corrects pigmented lips (temporarily, of course). Moreover the formula is paraben and mineral oil free. What else we can ask for a colour changing lip balm to do!!!?