– Flavors especially created to suit Indian preferences.
– Deep shades for sun-kissed Indian skin tones
– Formula with coconut oil, Vitamin E and SPF 20
– Moisturizes lips for 12 hours
– Tinted effect which is great for regular use
– SPF 20
– Affordable price
– Travel friendly package
– Doesn’t stay longer than 3 hours and you need to reapply it.
I used it before heading out in the evening and applied 2 coats. Initially my lips felt supple and moisturized with a little tint. But as time passed by the moisture just wore off and after 3 hours I had to reapply it. Reapplying is not a problem as it comes in travel friendly, tiny package.
Maybelline Baby lips Spiced up in Tropical Punch Review
For a change to give lipstick a break it’s highly recommended.
But if you are looking for intensive moisturization then this surely is not the product.
Have you used this product? Do you like any other tinted lip balms?! Tell me in comments section below.