– 2 handful of poha
– Roasted peanuts
– 1 small Finely chopped onion and tomato
– 2-3 tbsp cooking oil
– Cumin and mustard seeds 1/4 tbsp each
– Chilli powder according to taste
– Salt and sugar according to taste
– Some sort of farsan or sev
– Lime juice and chopped coriander for garnishing
1) Soak poha in water and discard all the water immediately and add roasted peanuts, chopped onion, tomatoes and mix well.
2) Take a tadka pan and heat oil in it with mustard and cumin seeds.
3) Add chilli powder and turn off the flame and temper the poha with this oil. Add the farsan or sev to it.
4) Add salt and sugar according to taste and mix well.
5) Garnish with lime juice and coriander and serve.