A very popular use of clays has been using them as a face pack, face mask or a body wrap. Clays have absorbent properties and good invigorating, rejuvenating and revitalizing properties. They help to draw out impurities, toxins and help in clarifying and detoxifying the skin!
Clays can also cleanse the pores and tighten them a bit. They also harden after drying up which helps in tightening the open pores and giving an even toned skin with regular usage. Clays are used according to the skin types and skin conditions.
Today we are going to check the clay masks available in India. Clay masks can’t be used more than twice a week no matter how hydrating the formula of the clay mask is! Clays can make the skin dry and dehydrated making it prone to skin irritation and itching.
Best Clay Mask in India
The Moms Co. Natural Clay Face Mask
Mom’s Co. Clay mask is natural, toxin-free fortified with the power of pure Moroccan Lava, Kaolin and Fuller’s Earth Clays, Activated Charcoal, and plant AHA’s. It helps in reducing acne, blackheads, blemishes while giving a brighter looking skin.
Price – 599 INR for 100 gms
- Deeply cleanses and detoxifies skin
- Tightens pores and minimises their appearance
- Improves Skin Tone and Radiance
- Read to use mask
- Dual benefits of clay and charcoal
- Detoxifies the skin, removes impurities, and absorbs excess sebum
- Suits Normal, Oily and Acne-Prone Skin
- Not suitable for dry skin
- Little pricey
Mitti Se Aloe Clay Mask and Cleanser
Mitti Se Clay mask is among the unique one among this best Clay mask im India. It is made using nutrient-rich river bed mud from the Rain forest of Central India and is soaked in Aloe Vera juice and dried flowers of Lavender and Chamomile are added to it.
Price – 1150 INR for 60 gms
- Removes toxins and dirt from deep within the Skin
- Nourishes and Stimulates Natural Healing
- Makes the skin super soft and smooth
- Mineral-rich with vital nutrients for skin
- Improves Elasticity, Minimizes Pores
- Leaves skin feeling visibly clean, revitalized, refreshed
- Suitable for all Skin Types including very sensitive skin
- Can be used instead of Soap for daily cleansing
- Value for money product
- Contains a little grainy particles which might hurt the skin while removing the mask
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Detoxify
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask is made with the power and benefits of Charcoal to detoxify and illuminate the skin. It provides a luxurious experience while potent pure clays and charcoal act like a magnet to clean out pores and draw-out and capture deep impurities.
Price – 750 INR for 100 gms
- Creamy, non-drying charcoal mask
- Contains 3 Pure Clays And Red Algae
- Detox & Brightening Face Mask For Dull And Tired-Looking Skin
- Evens Skin Tone
- Leaves skin feeling clean, velvety, and rebalanced
- Addresses the dull, tired skin to reveal a purified, even, and radiant complexion.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Drugstore based and often on discounts
- L’Oreal is not a cruelty free brand
Bella Vita Organic Face Glow Pack
I have personally used this face glow pack and it actually gives a nice glow. It is an all-natural herbal Ayurvedic Turmeric face pack for glowing skin. It contains the goodness of aloe vera, turmeric, sandalwood, rose & secret herbs. It is a good solution for skin concerns like blemishes, pigmentation, tan, acne spots and dark spots.
Price – 699 INR for 60 gms
- Ayurvedic Turmeric Face Pack
- Contains goodness of turmeric, sandalwood, rose, bentonite clay, Fuller’s Earth
- One-stop solution to a clearer and flawless skin among other skin concerns
- Does not contain any harmful chemicals like SLES, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrances
- Suitable for only oily skin types
- Dries out the skin when left for too long
Plum Green Tea Clear Face Mask
Plum Green Tea Clear Face Mask is my holy Grail face mask since 3 years. The best part about this clay mask is that it is made with clays, Glycolic Acid and green tea as main ingredients. The non drying formula is what makes it even better to treat acne and zits. It can be used as an overall face mask or as a spot treatment.
Price – 490 INR for 60 gms
- A soft, creamy formula that applies nicely and is easy to wash off
- Gentle exfoliation by glycolic acid
- Removes dead cells and impurities
- Antioxidant benefit of organic green tea
- Helps control acne (pimples) over the long run.
- Suitable for oily and combination skin types
- Contains kaolin, bentonite, green tea extracts, Glycolic Acid
- Won’t suit sensitive skin at all and might give tingling sensation
- Percentage of Glycolic Acid is not known
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask
The Body Shop clay mask is a deep cleansing one with Tea Tree infused in it. It is touted to be perfect for blemished complexions. It instantly gives a cooling sensation and refreshes skin, without over drying. This mask will help to clear impurities whilst absorbing excess sebum, leaving skin feeling smoother and clearer looking.
Price – 995 INR for 100 ml
- Wash off cleansing clay mask for blemished skin
- Contains tea tree oil grown in the foothills of Mount Kenya
- Deeply cleanses the remove impurities
- Soothes and calms skin
- Helps to achieve clearer looking skin
- Vegan and cruelty free
- A bit pricey for the job it does
Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 2X
When we talk about best clay mask in India how can we forget Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. A deep-cleansing creamy clay mask made with absorbent Jeju Super Volcanic Clusters, walnut shells and AHA helps clear pores while it exfoliates.
Price – 1100 INR for 100 ml
- Triple exfoliation with Volcanic Clusters, walnut shells, and AHA
- All-in-one pore caring solution
- Extra powerful pore clay mask 2X deeply cleanses
- Absorbs excess oil, gently exfoliate
- Gives even skin tone, cleanse pollution particles
- Recommended for normal, combination skin types
- Little pricey
Greenberry Organics Brazilian Rainforest Green Clay Mask
Made with Kaolin, French Green Clay & Brazilian Green Clay this one is an innovative one in this list of best clay mask in India. It also has the goodness of Vitamin C (5%) & Hyaluronic Acid (2.5%) in it.
Price – 699 INR for 50 gms
- Meant for all skin types
- Contains goodness of Kaolin, French Green Clay & Brazilian Green Clay as well as Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid
- Ingredients refresh the skin, fight acne
- Skin is left soft, brighter and visibly clearer with every application
- Made with only the best ECOCERT & USDA ingredients only
- Often found on discounts on Amazon
- None as such
Antheia Essentials Brazilian Purple Clay Mask
My favorite clay mask recently which I have emptied it up. It has a nice lavender fragrance and even a thin layer does the trick. A good budget friendly mask and quantity offered is also good.
Price – 575 INR for 100 gms
- Made with hydrating minerals and nutrients with Brazilian Purple Clay Mask
- Contains Bentonite clay and Kaolin clay as well
- Can be used as an instant detox mask to tighten pores
- Invigorates a dull complexion and instantly boost radiance.
- Works to exfoliate, cleanse, smoothen
- Provides antioxidants for healthier-looking skin
- Has lavender essential oil so a patch test is a must
Mcaffeine Coffee Face Mask
This clay mask is another one exotic in this list of best clay mask in India. Made with Coffee, Cocoa, Multani Mitti, Argan Oil, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Caffeine, this one is on my wishlist actually.
Price – 575 INR for 100 gms
- Designed for deep pore cleansing giving a refreshing feeling to the skin
- Gentle texture of the mask exfoliates and revives the skin from within
- Reduce puffiness, evens out skin tone
- This Coffee Mask Improves blood circulation and brightens the skin
- Made specifically for normal to oily skin
- PETA certified brand
- Nothing as such
Roop Mantra Haldi Chandan Face Pack
Roop Mantra Haldi Chandan Face Pack is the most affordable one in this list and is made with Haldi and Chandan. It also has Kaolin clay and Multani mitti.
Price – 87 INR for 60 gms
- Turmeric and sandalwood face pack formulated with natural ingredients
- Helpful in reducing acne, scars and marks
- Nourishes and smoothens the skin
- Brightens the skin with regular use
- Removes dead skin cells, dirt and impurities
- Opens up clogged skin pores
- Tightens the skin and reduces wrinkles
- Suitable for all skin types except sensitive skin
- Full ingredients list not available
- Won’t suit sensitive skin
So with this post we hope you are able to pick up a good clay mask based on your requirements and liking. We hope to cover more such posts here one Skincare Villa