I have started to take my night cream and skincare regime quite seriously now onwards, early new year resolutions you might say 😉😉. I was a big time jerk when I thought that moisturiser or cream causes acne 😲. I asked one my favourite bloggers and she suggested me to use the Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream for my oily skin and am totally loving the results.
The skin repairs itself during the night time and to aid this repair and rejuvenation process of the skin a good night cream is used. An ideal night cream makes the skin soft and supple while reducing the pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles. In short a good night cream rejuvenates, revitalizes and repairs the skin. And this is exactly what the Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Night Cream does.
Read Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Night Cream Review to know how my skin loved this cream and what benefits it has to offer for acne prone oily skin.
Brand Claims –
Himalaya herbals revitalizing night cream is a deep- penetrating, luxurious cream that works overnight with the skin’s natural renewal cycle. The cream provides three essential benefits that make skin soft, supple and rejuvenated
- Renews skin cells
- Hydrates skin
- Repairs daily damage
Directions for Use
Massage revitalizing night cream gently over cleansed face at night before retiring. For best results, use regularly.
Aqua, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, ricinus communis seed oil and Hydrogenated Castor oil, Glyceril Sterate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate & Sucrose Cocoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Diemthicone, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylisothiazolincme, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/leaf Extract, Solanum Lycoperscium Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Medica limonum Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide
Packaging, Colour, Fragrance and Texture-
The cream comes in a heavy glass jar packaging with a twist cap. The cream is white in colour and has a pleasant floral fragrance. The fragrance is not at all bothering and remains for some time after applying the cream. The texture of the night cream is creamy which is very light weight. It gets absorbed into the skin like a charm. Once I start using the cream, first few days the fragrance was a little bothersome, all thanks to my picky nose. After few days I got used to it and it didn’t have any problem. The fragrance is very subtle but I don’t like fragrances of floral kinds and my picky nose immediately sneezes 😞.
My experience with Himalaya Night Cream
Benefits of Himalaya revitalizing night cream
- Lightweight cream for oily skin
- Contains Water lily rich in antioxidants, helps to neutralise free radicals, repairs the daily damage
- Contains Tomato Extracts rich in flavonoids and AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) that help in cell renewal.
- Pleasant floral fragrance which is not bothering
- Suits oily and acne prone skin
- Free of Parabens
- Gets absorbed in skin readily even if applied in excess
- Works on reducing pigmentation, slowly though, might take months to show effects
- Provides sufficient mositure and hydration to the skin
- Doesn’t leave an oily residue or feel heavy on the skin
- Doesn’t make skin look or feel oily even if applied in excess
- Gives a cooling, smooth feeling to the skin
- Skin feels nourished and enriched with regular use
- Non comdogenic and hypollaregenic
- Dermatologically and clinically tested
- Budget friendly
- Product lasts longer as only small quantity is required for each use
The Out of Himalaya revitalizing night cream (Himalaya revitalizing night cream side effects)
- Contains Isopropyl Myristate which can cause irritation to acne prone skin. I haven’t experienced any irritation, but it can be a problem for some people.
- Regular usage of a few weeks gives white heads so follow double cleansing.
- Not Fungal acne safe as it contains hydrogenated castor oil
- Contains silicone (dimethicone)