Cooking time – 5 minutes
– Roasted peanuts slightly grounded.
– Chilli powder
– Cooking oil
1) Heat tava or frying pan on medium flame. Put 2-3 tbsp cooking oil and let it heat.
2) Add required quantity of grounded peanuts, chilli powder and salt according to taste.
3) Mix well and turn off the flame. Let the chutney be crisp, don’t make it crisper as it may burn. Remove from tava/ pan after you get an aroma of roasted peanuts
4) Your dish is ready to serve. Serve with curd or Vada paav or Roti as a side dish.