Oatmeal is known as a popular breakfast option whereas many also know it as one of the favorite ingredients being used in skincare DIYs. Oatmeal facial mask homemade recipes, can not only help curb acne for oily skin but also soothe and cure a dry or irritated skin. Such versatility of the oatmeal is due to the saponins contained in them which has immense cleansing properties.
Now that we are aware of the benefits and versatility of the oatmeal let’s check Oatmeal facial mask homemade recipes. Except the last three recipes , all other recipes can be used by all skin types including sensitive skin.
List of Oatmeal Facial Mask Homemade Recipes
- Oatmeal Rose Facial Mask
- Oatmeal Soothing Facial Mask
- Oatmeal Almond Facial Mask
- Oatmeal Brightening Facial Mask
- Oatmeal Charcoal Facial Mask
- Oatmeal Antibacterial Facial Mask
- Oatmeal Clay Cleanser Cum Facial Mask
Oatmeal Rose Facial Mask
- 1 part oatmeal fine powder
- 1 part rose petals powder
- Rose water/milk/curd for mixing
Oatmeal Soothing Facial Mask
1 part oatmeal fine powder
1/2 tbsp lavender flowers finely grounded
1/2 tbsp chamomile flowers finely grounded
Plain water to mix
Oatmeal Almond Facial Mask
- 1 part each oatmeal and almond fine powder mixed with lukewarm water.
Oatmeal Brightening Facial Mask
- 1 part each oatmeal and almond fine powder
- 1 pinch of wild turmeric
- Mix with lukewarm water
Oatmeal Charcoal Facial Mask
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal powder
- 1 pinch of activated charcoal powder
- 1 drop of tea tree essential oil
- Mix all the ingredients well and add water to make a mask.
Oatmeal Antibacterial Facial Mask
- 1 teaspoon oatmeal finely powdered
- 1/4 teaspoon neem powder
- 1/4 teaspoon basil powder
- Mix with lukewarm water and apply as a mask
Oatmeal Clay Cleanser Cum Facial Mask
- One part oatmeal finely powdered
- half part Rhassoul clay.
- You can add any of your favourite carrier oil such as Jojoba (few drops) or any essential oil (one drop).
- Mix in water and apply as a mask and wash off after 15 minutes.