When I tried this DIY for the first time my skin felt stretchy and parched. So I added almonds to it and it was sort of fine. Then again next time I added some milk to prevent moisture loss. Let us head on to the DIY to see how it works.
- 1 or 2 tbsp Oats powder or grind organic oats in mixer and make a powder
- 1 Almond as per your skin type. If you have dry skin you may take 2
- 1 small teaspoon cocoa powder unsweetened
- Some milk to make paste
1) Grind oats and almonds in mixer and make fine powder.
2) Take the mixture and add cocoa powder
3) Add milk to make a smooth paste and apply all over your face.
4) Wait till it is semi dry or almost dry.
5) Wash off with lukewarm water.