- Finely chopped carrot
- Finely chopped cabbage
- Coarsely ground American corn
- Roasted gram flour
- Rice flour
- Green chillies finely ground
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Tamarind sauce or tomato ketchup
1) Mix all the ingredients except the oil and sauce :D. You can take any proportion of the carrot and cabbage but make sure corn is a little more 😉
2) Make a hard dough out of it.
3) Keep oil in a pan for heating
4) Make small balls out of the dough and keep aside.
5) After the oil is sufficiently heated drop the balls in oil and fry them on low to medium heat.
6) After they turn sufficiently brown take out from oil and keep on tissue paper for soaking excess oil.
7) Serve hot with sauce of your choice.
NB– Veggies can be your choice. Can also be made into tikkis and shallow fried.