Hair Care is of great importance, especially in sultry, hot, and tropical countries like ours. Have you ever thought of the fabulous results your own kitchen ingredients can give you to take care of your hair tresses? Let’s surprise and wonder again. Onions! And when we say Onions, you think of a wonderfully pungent aroma and kick that it offers in one of the most favourite foods! But it is an even more great substance of Onion for hair care. Still, wondering!?
An Onion Shampoo for hair loss is extremely rich in substances that fight bacteria and fungus that keep your hair free of infections and improve hair growth! While Onion is usually known for its really strong and weird smell, now is the time to know it for something else too, and its help in hair care. Studies have shown that the antimicrobial properties and anti-inflammatory ingredients of Onions help you grow your hair or enhance its healthy appearance! Above Onion shampoo for hair fall helps to enhance the rate of hair growth, it also reduces hair loss, increases volume, and helps in reducing hair thinning too! Ready to consider using Onion shampoo for hair loss into your hair care routine? Make sure to read up about the benefits it will have on your hair health!
Rich in antifungal and antibacterial properties, the use of Onion for hair fall truly helps to keep the issue of hair loss at bay! Who knew Onions will be good for a lot more than just being flavouring agents to our daily food! Scroll down to know how Onion shampoo helps to treat hair fall!
- Onions are highly rich in Sulphur that is quite an important component of the Keratin protein and is needed for strong hair growth. Thus, when applied to the scalp and hair, it adds Sulphur to the hair follicle that increases hair strength, and prevents breakage.
- Hair follicles containing Sulphur promote collagen synthesis and collagen that helps in the formation of new hair cells and promotes hair growth. Therefore, an Onion shampoo for hair loss should be used as a hair care treatment and maintain hair health!
- Onion Juice helps hair growth by increasing the level of enzyme catalase helping in decomposing hydrogen peroxide, thus optimizing and regulating hair growth!
- The rich sulfur present in Onion oil helps to minimize hair thinning and hair breakage. Whereas the antioxidants help to reverse premature greying and delay greying!
- Onion juice also improves the circulation of blood resulting in follicles that are well-nourished and is great for stimulating your scalp too.
So, now because you know the multiple benefits of using an Onion shampoo, below are some things to keep in mind before using one!
- Read the labels: There are a lot of brands that claim to have natural ingredients but contain many harmful ones and toxins too! You should keep an eye out for Silicones, Mineral Oil, Parabens, and Dyes that cause major harm to your hair in the future!
- Look beyond key ingredients: When you buy an Onion shampoo, you should not blindly go by the key ingredients. You should always read the whole ingredients table to make sure you choose one with natural ones!
- Administer a patch test: While you already know that an Onion shampoo is good for your hair to get rid of hair fall, there is also a chance that you might be allergic to a few ingredients. It’s wise to do a patch test before buying it!
Well, you can not only use onion shampoo for hair loss but also for improving your hair in a lot of more ways! These include removing dandruff, promoting hair growth, reducing flakes, and of course making way for some beautiful-looking hair! So, now that you know how an Onion shampoo helps for hair growth, shop, try, or experiment with products and see if you can reap onion’s hair-boosting effects!
*Cover Photo by Spencer Davis on Unsplash