Summer is the season that everyone is waiting for. It’s that time of the year when we can finally shed all the winter coats, boots, thick socks and gloves. More importantly, it’s the season when we can finally wear something comfier and just be carefree!
If you’re finally going out of the house after months of hibernation, aside from wearing comfy clothes, don’t forget all the summer essentials! From your wide-brimmed hats, sunscreen, and of course, the ever-fashionable sunnies!
Sunglasses protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays of the sun. But not only that. They can also help you bring your stunning summer look to life. Especially if you’re going out to have fun outdoors!
If you’re planning to buy a new pair of sunnies, you might want to include Serengeti sunglasses on your shopping list.
Why choose Serengeti Sunglasses?
Serengeti is not new in the sunnies game. It’s been one of the frontrunners in the industry that’s been giving us stylish and protective eyewear. In fact, in 1982, Serengeti was included in the Top 100 list of best products and continues to be one of the best in the game.
Serengeti’s claim-to-fame is its photochromic lens technology and its spectral control that are both game-changers in their own rights. These advanced features in their lenses can:
- Absorb all the types of glares
- Take the full spectrum of light
- Adjust to the light as it comes through
- Filter the blue light, thus, also eliminating the glare
- Manage light wavelengths
- Eliminate haze
- Improve colour perception
- Improve contrast and sharpness
- Allow only certain types of light (with the help of polarized lens technology)
These are only some of the benefits that you’ll get if you rock a pair of Serengeti. They only go to show that these sunnies can keep your eyes in tiptop shape. And these benefits might just be enough to make you buy Serengeti sunglasses online.
But make no mistake. A pair of Serengeti sunnies is equally stylish and sleek. Look at some of the best Serengeti models in the market and see it for yourself!
- This pair is an absolute stunner. It has a tortoise print that comes in black, pink, and blue colours. The black pair is certainly the most popular one, but the other options are just as fashionable.
- The best thing about it is that it can be worn by both men and women and will suit most of the face shapes.
- Also, it’s blessed with Serengeti’s advanced lens technology so you can get the best eye protection.
- Anteo, on the other hand, is more suitable for people who love to drive on an open road. Its frame is incredibly lightweight because it’s made with nylon.
- It has polarized lenses that are tinkered with Serengeti’s photochromic technology so you can wear them every time you are on a road trip!
- If you want to be bolder and flashier, the Matera pair is what you should score. It has a wraparound design and has a metallic finish which makes it much sleeker than others.
- This model is also perfect for people who follow an active lifestyle. Since it’s a wraparound, it is secure enough that you don’t need to readjust the frames every time you move.
- It also has polarized lenses and it comes in three different colours: black, brown and blue.
And that’s a wrap! We think that these models from Serengeti are all you need to complete your sunnies collection! So what are you waiting for? Score them ASAP!