You will notice many under eye creams which claim to reduce the dark circles. To be honest, under eye creams can reduce dark circles but they can’t cure dark circles. So why are we checking this list of best under eye creams in India? The area around the eyes is very sensitive and the skin is uber thin. So while using an under eye cream is important it is also important to use the right under eye creams so that the eyes stay safe.
Dark under eye circles is a common problem these days. Under eye dark circles are not just an appearance problem but there is much more than what appears to be. Dark circles can be caused due to numerous reasons like a family history of dark circles, exhaustion, lack of sleep, allergies, eye rubbing, constantly straining the eyes, excessive sun exposure.
Under eye creams are primarily formulated to moisturize, hydrate the under eye area while reducing the wrinkles and fine lines. Even while doing an eye makeup the first step is to prep up the under eye area with a cream and then if needed with a primer. Most under eye creams are made with ingredients which are emollient as well as the ones which are targeted to reduce the pigmentation. They can also be fortified with anti ageing ingredients.
Photo by Well Cabral on Unsplash
Best Under Eye Creams in India
- Himalaya Herbals Under Eye cream
- Vya Naturals Caffeine Under Eye Cream
- Votre Under Eye Cream
- Mamaearth Under eye cream
- The Moms Co. Natural Vita Rich Under Eye Cream
- Dr Sheths Quinoa and Dates Under Eye cream
- Plum Bright Years Under-Eye Recovery Gel
- Sebamed Anti Ageing Q10 Lifting Eye Cream
- The Body Shop Vitamin E eye cream
Himalaya Herbals Under Eye cream
You will be surprised to know that Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream works very nicely to moisturize the under eye area while making it soft and smooth. This under eye cream is currently on my testing table and am pretty impressed with the results. You can read the Himalaya Under Eye Cream Review
Price – 200 INR for 15ml
- Eye cream has no scent or fragrance
- Will be suitable for even sensitive eyes
- Brightens the under eye area with some emollient ingredients, Cipadessa Baccifera Extract, Winter Begonia Root Extract which target the pigmentation
- Very affordable
- Drugstore based eye cream so easy to get offline
- It actually works at a very very less price
- The eye cream contains parabens and mineral oil too.
I have used a 10gm sample of Vya Naturals Caffeine Under Eye Cream and this is an effective under eye cream in this list. If you are going to use this eye cream make sure not to rub too much and use within a period of 10 months. The
Price – 750 INR for 30ml
- Caffeine rich eye cream having a combination of Vitamin C, Green Coffee, Vitamin E, RoseHip Oil and Aloe Vera extracts
- Makes the under eye area firmer, brighter-looking. 100% cruelty-free product which is free from parabens, sulphates, harmful chemicals, artificial color and fragrance
- Works on actually reducing the puffiness and darkness of eye area
- Eye cream quantity is 30ml which is too much to finish off
- Application of the eye cream for too long might give some burning sensation
- Available only online
One of the best under eye creams which I have used and truly loved using it has to be Votre Under Eye Cream. Due to high price you might feel why this eye cream is in the list of best under eye creams in India, but if you can grab it in a subscription box, it will be totally worth it.
Price – 1760 INR for 10gms
- Made with amazing ingredients like Carrot Seed oil, ambahaldi, lodhra, Aloe barbadensis, Tulsi and Wheat germ oil
- Creme has an ultra-rich, silky formula
- Relaxes the fatigued and stressed eye muscle
- Minimizes the dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Votre is Leaping Bunny certified, PETA and vegan certified
- All their products are clinically tested, dermatological approved
- Very pricey product
Mamaearth Under Eye Cream is available in two variants, yes you read it right! One is Mamaearth Under Eye Creme With Cucumber & Coffee (50 gms) and another one is Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream (20 ml) with Cucumber & Peptides. I have used the one with coffee and it doubles up as a face cream as well as an under eye cream and how cool is that! This is the only eye cream in this list of best under eye creams in India which doubles up as a face cream. Now you can no longer complain about being lazy to apply an eye cream.
Price – 599 INR for 50 gms
- Contains Coffee, Cucumber and White lily extracts
- Free from Parabens, Mineral oil, Phthalates
- Has a pleasant floral fragrance which is non lingering as well
- Doesn’t sting the under eye area
- Sufficiently hydrates the under eye area while plumping up any fine line
- Only eye cream in this list which doubles up as a face cream
- Often found on discounts
- Actually shows results on under eye area
- Available in two variants
- Quantity is too much to finish off
The Moms Co. Natural Vita Rich Under Eye Cream
This vitamin enriched eye cream deserves a spot in best under eye creams in India. The under eye cream has a roller and pump too. You need to pump it once and then apply the cream to the under eye area. Although am going to use it later once I finish my Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream and update you all here.
Price – 474 INR for 15gms
- Vitamin Rich Natural Under Eye Cream is enriched with Coffee Oil, Chia Seed Oil and Vitamin E
- Packaging has a roller for application
- Works as a dark circles removal cream and reduces fine lines with regular usage
- Eye roller gives a cooling effect only one time per application
- Hygienic Packaging instead of tub
- Weird fragrance it has
- The pump of roller dispenses too much quantity for one time use for both the eyes
Dr Sheths Quinoa and Dates Under Eye Cream
Unlike other under eye creams in India Dr Sheths eye cream made with unusual ingredients. I would personally not try this eye cream as my skin gets irritated with Niacinamide. I have seen many of my fellow bloggers rave about this under eye cream so here it is. The innovative ingredients definitely make this one of the best under eye creams in India.
Price – 899 INR for 14 gms
- Fortified with superfoods like date and quinoa seeds, hyaluronic acid, shea butter and niacinamide
- Ingredients strengthen the thinner under eye skin
- Helps in treating dark circles, fine lines and puffiness
- Price is a little high as the ingredients are very intrusive
- Tub packaging might be problem for some
Plum Bright Years Under-Eye Recovery Gel
I have been using the Plum Green Tea Night Gel since 3 years and their under eye gel is on my wishlist. Now why this particular under eye gel is in the list of best under eye creams in India for dark circles, let’s check out.
Price – 925 INR for 15ml
- Has an all-natural actives from hawkweed and daisy
- Other ingredients include Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Hyaluronic acid
- Ingredients are proven to visibly reduce appearance of dark circles
- Gentle and clinically proven to reduce dark circles with continued use
- With Licorice extract it targets pigmentation too
- Gentle formula is for sensitive under-eye area
- Pump packaging
- Little pricey
Sebamed Anti Ageing Q10 Lifting Eye Cream
Sebamed as a brand I love using after I have tried out Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel. The efficacy and high skin tolerability of this eye cream dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. This eye cream from the list of best under eye creams in India is on my wishlist.
Price – 760 INR for 15ml
- Eye cream is made with active ingredient complex based on phytopeptides combined with mucopolysaccharides which provide intensive moisture
- Also made with natural lipid resources of shea butter, avocado and almond oils
- Smoothen out the under eye skin
- Has a pH value of 5.5 that safeguards the barrier function of the skin
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
- Tube form is convenient to use
- Little pricey
- Never on discounts
The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream
TBS Vitamin E eye cream is a moisturising eye cream that hydrates, smoothes and protects the delicate under eye skin. I have used many products from TBS as a brand and this vitamin E eye cream is definitely tempting me. You can definitely say this cream from above list of best under eye creams in India is on my ever growing wishlist.
Price – 995 INR for 15ml
- Product has been now formulated with vitamin E, plumping hyaluronic acid and wheatgerm oil
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles
- Moisturising eye cream that hydrates, smoothes and protects the delicate under eye skin
- Tube form is convenient to use
- Available in TBS stores as well as online too
- Bit pricey
So we hope you find the post of Best Under Eye Creams in India useful.
Under eye creams take time to actually show the effects. No matter how superb formula an under eye cream has, the day to day stress can counteract the effects of under eye creams. You will see a noticeable difference in the dark circles only if you use an eye cream daily for a period of 4 weeks or even more than that. Also do not forget to get a good sleep and eat some wholesome food to maintain the health of your eyes.