Pimple is a skin disease, which affects almost 80% of people during their lifetime. Pimple can be hurtful with big cystic acne or can be in the form of zits, which is red pus sort and can also be a red bump like pustule.
Treating acne with the right method can be effective in reducing the pimple scarring as well as the pigmentation mark it leaves on the skin. One should never touch or pop a pimple, it can lead to a permanent scar or pit on the skin.
While conventional methods work for many people, it can lead to dryness, itching or irritation of the skin. Many people prefer home treatments with natural ingredients. So let us look at some simple and easy remedies, which are best way to remove pimples.
Aloe Vera is known as the plant of immortality. It contains a large number of healing properties. Regularly use aloe gel as a mosituriser can be beneficial in the long run. Applying the real aloe gel directly from plant is beneficial and if that is not possible apply a transparent aloe gel available in the market. Using aloe vera gel is the natural remedy for acne scars. Aloe vera is also known to be a natural acne scar treatment.
Cucumber has an astringent, hydrating and cooling effect on the skin. Applying cucumber juice or cucumber hydrosol can actually reduce the redness and irritation of cystic acne .
Neem is known for its antibaterial, anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties. A face pack made with aloe vera gel and neem powder works great as an overall face pack or as a spot treatment.
How to use Neem for pimples
- Mix two teaspoon of aloe vera gel and half a teaspoon of neem powder. Let this mixture stand still for 5 minutes, now apply it as a face pack to arrest pimples.
Green tea is full of antioxidants, which helps in fast healing of the skin cells. Make a simple green tea toner or water mist to use on face.
How to use Green Tea for pimples
- Steep one teaspoon of green tea in one cup of hot water and cover it with a lid.
- After 5 minutes strain the water and transfer it in a spray bottle.
- Store the bottle in fridge and use it regularly as a face mist or face toner.
- This mist can be used for a maximum of 5 days when stored in fridge.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is an essential oil extracted from the plant or leaf of Melaleuca alternifolia. It has powerful ability to fight acne bacteria and inflammation. Please remember that essential oils need to be diluted and then used and should not be used directly on the skin or hair.
How to use Tea tree essential oil for pimples
- Make a mixture of 2 teaspoon of aloe vera gel with two drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Store it in a clean container or jar in fridge
- Apply this mixture as an overnight face cream to cure acne.
- This can also be used as spot treatment.
This is the best remedy to remove pimple overnight as well as an instant remedy for pimples. Please make sure that tea tree essential oil is kept away from your mouth and away from small children.
Marigold has been used in skincare due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is a strong antiseptic agent and a good astringent.
How to use Marigold for pimple marks
- Make a paste of petals of one marigold flower
- Mix it with ground and finely milled oatmeal.
- Mix some milk or yogurt to make a paste and apply as a face mask weekly twice.
This face mask removes pimple marks from face and is the best way to remove pimple marks naturally.
If you prefer to trust experts in removing pimples then you can use Roop Mantra Zero Pimple Gel. Roop Mantra Zero Pimple Gel is fortified with Rosemary, Mentha, Tea Tree Oil, Onion, Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Marigold, Neem, Nimbu, Tulsi and Green Tea along with other ingredients. You can buy here
- Roop Mantra Zero Pimple gel has been fortified with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and soothing herbs.
- It helps to control excess oil and reduce clogged pores of the skin
- It helps to keep the skin clean, healthy and clear.
We hope you find this post useful in keeping pimples at bay. Please leave a comment below if you have any suggestions or questions. If you try any of the above mentioned remedies please let us know.