As you all know I am following a Project Pan since the month of June 2019 to reduce, review and empty the skincare products. I started July 2019 Project Pan so I could review some skincare products and also empty them side by side to reduce the products which are lying in my closet. The main purpose of my Project Pan is to use the products consistently even after reviewing them.
So let’s take a quick recap of what all products were in my July Pan List along with the status of emptying.
- The Nature’s Co Multi Vitamin Facial Massage Cream – empty
- Lakme Blush and Glow Kiwi Crush Face Wash – empty
- SoulTree Moisturizing Gel – empty
- Svayam Urad Face Pack – empty
- Nivea Milk Delight Face Wash – extra product empty
- Organic Gypsy Soul Aloe Moisturizer – extra product empty
- BioBloom Natural Cleansing Milk – full
- Juicy Chemistry Tea Tree Mask – half
As you can see I couldn’t complete my Project Pan July 2019. Since am following double cleansing on alternate days I couldn’t use the BioBloom Natural Cleansing Milk. But the good news is I have emptied two other products which weren’t in my Pan list check them above.
So now as a part of my Project Pan August 2019 I will be taking forward the non empty products of July 2019 and add some products to the list of Project Pan August 2019
|August Pan Products|
- Juicy Chemistry Tea Tree Mask
- BioBloom Natural Cleansing Milk
- Plum Chamomile Glow Getter Face Mask
- Suganda Neem Green Tea Mask
So that’s it, my Project Pan August 2019 list is ready. At the month end I will be updating whether I was able to empty the products or not. Also I will be reviewing the BioBloom Natural Cleansing Milk and Plum Chamomile Glow Getter Face Mask as a part of my August blog posts. So hope you all liked the idea of this post. If you have any questions on Skincare products which I review you can drop me an email on email@example.com