Last updated on 14 June, 2021
Many of you asked me recipe of semolina muffins I made yesterday. I made them on the go without any measurements and they came out nicely, although today I tried with measurements so that I could write this post. I made sweet muffins which were more of a twisted version of @alisha_o408 Alisha’s Rasoi Recipe Of Vanilla Choco Chip cake. Moreover I made them in cooker so I don’t know how they will fair in microwave or oven but they won’t take much time to cook hardly 5 minutes 🙈, also when using a microwave use the microwave safe moulds.
Ingredients for four small muffins
- 1/4 cup condensed milk (if you don’t have condensed milk take 1/3 cup water and add 3 teaspoon powdered sugar)
- 1/4 cup water (just enough to make the milk runny)
- 3 teaspoon cooking oil/ or melted butter
- 1/2 cup semolina, preferably chiroti suji
- 2 – 3 teaspoon all purpose flour
- 1/4 tbsp each baking soda and baking powder
1) Mix condensed milk, and water together. Don’t add much water else batter will be runny.
2) Pour in the semolina and mix well, without forming lumps
3) Add the oil and mix well. Mix in all purpose flour if you feel the batter is runny. 2 teaspoon is enough for this recipe.
4) Keep aside for 5-7 minutes.
5) Preheat a small cooker for 5-7 minutes on medium flame by removing the ring and whistle.
6) Line the muffin moulds with oil first and then drizzle the flour onto it.
7) Seive in baking soda and baking powder and mix well.
8) Pour batter in each mould, fill around 2/3 of each mould
9) Open tell cooker and keep a stand inside and arrange moulds inside. Take due care not to burn your ✋
10) Heat on medium flame for 10-15 minutes. Check the muffins by inserting a tooth pick.
11) Remove and garnish
Comment your questions in comment section