Pineapple for skin problems can be used in many ways including face packs and masks. Read beauty tips for face to getting soft, flawless and gorgeous skin tone and complexion.
PINEAPPLE FACE MASK FOR SKIN BRIGHTENING
Indeed, pineapple benefits the skin immensely. Here are few amazing home remedies for glowing skin face packs and masks that you can easily prepare at home for awesome skin results.
1) Pineapple & honey face mask
Honey is like a superfood for the skin and when mixed with pineapple, it turns into a magic potion that your skin has been craving for. Honey provides all the hydration and moisturizes the skin from deep within while pineapple lightens the skin’s complexion and adds a natural glow to it.
- Pulp of a ½ ripe pineapple
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together and make a smooth paste
- Apply the mixture on the face and gently massaging it for 5-10 minutes and thereafter let it dry
- Wash with cold water and pat dry.
- Repeat this pineapple face mask once or twice a week for best results
- Note: if you have oily skin, avoid adding olive oil to the mix. You can instead add 2 teaspoons of milk
2) Coconut milk & pineapple mask
Coconut is also a tropical fruit like pineapple and hence is very good for the skin. The natural oil in coconut helps make the skin smooth and supple and also exfoliate dead cells and impurities. It also helps in stimulating the skin by keeping it energized. Read how to get fair skin with pineapple mask.It is a very effective for face and skin whitening in the long run.
- Pulp of 2 pineapple slices
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- In a bowl combine two pulped pineapple slices with fresh coconut milk
- Gently rub the mask all over face and massage for 10 minutes
- Let the mask dry for 10-15 minutes & wash with cold water
- This is easiest and most effective way of using pineapple for skin whitening and can be repeated once a week for desired results
PINEAPPLE FACE MASK FOR ACNE
Acne and pimples worry everyone. Apart from a good diet, the environment we live in is equally responsible for how our skin ends up looking and feeling. While there is nothing you can do about the effects of external factor on your skin, you can definitely spruce it up by using pineapple on it for awesome results. Following a pineapple skin care on a daily basis will help you achieve acne, pimples and blemish free skin. Here’s how…
1) Pineapple face pack with turmeric
Turmeric is known for its antiseptic properties that helps heal the skin from within. It has curcumin that is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant in nature and thus helps in soothing the skin and removing acne permanently.
- Pulp of 1/2 pineapple
- A pinch of turmeric
- In a bowl add pulp of pineapple and a pinch of turmeric and mix together
- Apply the mix on the face (especially on thearea affected by acne and pimples)
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes
- Thereafter, wash with cold water and pat dry
- Repeat everyday. This pineapple face mask with turmeric will result in reduced acne inflammation over the weeks
2) Pineapple and papaya face mask
Acne is a pain and needs busting with natural ingredients. One such is papaya which has exceptional exfoliation and healing properties. It soothes the skin and helps get rid of acne causing bacteria. This pineapple face pack with papaya is loaded with fruit enzymes which also heal the skin.
- 2 tablespoon pulp of a papaya
- 2 tablespoon pulp of a pineapple
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a bowl add a tablespoon of pineapple pulp and equal amounts of raw papaya pulp along with a teaspoon of olive oil and make a smooth paste
- Apply the paste on face and neck area
- Keep it on for 10-15 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water
- Repeat the process weekly to see a marked difference in your skin tone
*Skincare Villa brand as well as blog and it’s owner does not endorse fairness or getting a fair skin