Today’s review is about Mantra Herbals Palma Christi and Olive Hair cleanser which I have been using for over one and half month. But before heading to the review let’s see what Mantra brand is.
Mantra is an initiative of the Baidyanath Group, a name synonymous with Ayurveda since 1917. While still a personal care product, the Mantra range has a very high percentage of active Ayurvedic herbs which when formulated for specific purposes have shown great promise in addressing those concerns. Every product in the range is a unique experience – a journey towards true beauty.
Brand Claims – A rediscovered ancient blend. Palma Christi Oil is known for its shine-enhancing properties, while strengthening and nourishing hair. Intensive, restorative and moisturizing treatment for dry & damaged hair.
Ingredients – Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Coco Amido Propyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside ,Lauryl Glucoside ,Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer , Lauryl Olivate , Polyquaternium -7,Glycerin ,Polyethoxylene Sorbitan Monolaurate(Tween 20),Glycerol Mono Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tuberose Oil, Kathon CG, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA , Potasium Sorbate.
- Leaves hair soft and smooth
- Smells amazingly like we have had abhyang snan
- Cleanses the hair and scalp thoroughly
- Doesn’t dry out the hair at all
- Reduces the amount of hair lost in shower
- Foams sufficiently well so small quantity is needed
- Contains no artificial fragrance or colours
- Free from SLES, Silicones, parabens
- Thick consistency makes it difficult to dispense from pump up