Absolute hydration is a rich, yet light weight lotion that helps revive dry, dehydrated skin with a bust of invigorating moisture. Nourishing wheat germ oil, pro-vitamin b5 and apricot kernel oil envelopes skin in a way of long lasting hydration, leaving the skin feeling smooth, soft and more beautiful than ever. (normal to dry skin type) a soothing rich hydration cream for the face and body. This ultimate hydrating cream is an ultra hydrating formula that provides long-lasting hydration and comfort to the face and body. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this lotion is rich with goodness of licorice which gives a fairer & even toned skin while wheat-germ & apricot gives a well hydrated, supple & soft skin. 100% vegetarian /vegan, non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores), hypo-allergenic ( all skin types ), dermatologically tested, clinically tested, formulated without petroleum’s & dyes, peta certified, buav certified, cruelty free, micro biologically & analytically tested.
The moisturiser is packaged in a plastic jar packaging with a twist cap. Mine is a sample sized product, but the full size is packaged in a pump up bottle pack. The moisturiser is milky white in colour and has a subtle artificial fragrance. The fragrance is not at all bothering and remains for some time after applying the moisturiser.
- Light weight moisturiser for oily skin
- Contains Wheatgerm oil and vitamin B5
- Suits oily acne prone skin
- Gets absorbed in skin readily even if applied in excess
- Doesn’t leave an oily sheen or oily feeling on the skin
- Provides sufficient mositure to the skin
- Doesn’t leave an oily residue
- Gives a cooling, smooth feeling to the skin
- Non comdogenic
- Budget friendly
- Product lasts longer as only small quantity is required for each use for oily skin
- Formula won’t be sufficient for dry or normal skin as opposed to the brand claims
- Only key ingredients mentioned
I would recommend the Votre Absolute Hydration Moisturiser for oily skinned beauties who are looking out for basic moisturiser for all around the year. It may not suit dry or normal skinned beauties as the moisturiser is very lightweight and won’t provide sufficient moisture to the skin. It contains some skin loving agents and is a good moisturiser, if you haven’t tried any product from Votre then you can get started with this one and you won’t be disappointed.