Long back I did a small haul of Ida Naturals in which I had bought the Choco Mint Lip Butter. Let’s directly hop on to the review to see how this all natural ingredients lip butter fairs.
Brand claims – Choco Mint Lip Butter is formulated to nourish, repair and protect lips. The active base, rich in vitamins, contains Bees Wax, Mango butter. Healing oils are combined with Vanilla and peppermint essential oil to cool and soothe dry and chapped lips (information taken from fb page of Ida Naturals)
Ingredients – Mango Butter, Sunflower oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Vanilla, Peppermint Essential Oil
The lip butter is packaged in a small tub, it’s very small. The screw top is tight enough and the tub is made of plastic. Inspite of being such a small tub, ingredients of the lip butter are listed on a sticker which also bear the product name. Some might find the tub very small but frankly speaking this quantity is enough for a lipbalm product. If I receive more quantity of lip butter, I find it tough to finish 😀
The fragrance of the lip butter is minty and consistency is that of a cream, a translucent cream sort. The lip butter is not at all sticky and sometimes if kept on fingers it melts. Sometimes I feel it is more oil sort, but that’s not at all bothering for me.
The lip butter is extensively hydrating, moisturising for lips. The lip butter application is easy and it glides smoothly without any greasy feeling. The best part of the lip butter is that as soon as you apply the lip butter it gives a cooling, minty feeling to the lips. The cooling effect is felt for some time after which it fades away.
The lip butter smells amazingly minty and makes us feel fresh. Ida Naturals Choco Mint Lip Butter is by far the best lip butter at a very very affordable price. Moreover lip butters are always made fresh on order – so one can expect the product to be fresh when you receive it. And only sterilised utensils are used to make all orders.
- All natural ingredients
- Free from Paraben, phthalates and artificial fragrance and colour
- Contains mango butter
- Contains amazing oils as ingredients
- Super Compact packaging
- Hydrates, moisturizes lips for around 8 hours
- Gives a cooling, soothing minty feeling to the lips
- Makes the lip soft, supple without a feeling of reapplication ( commercial lip butter make us feel that way)
- Very, very affordable price
- Made fresh for every order so one can rest assured that it arrives fresh for every order
- Quantity offered according to me is good as lip butters are tough to finish
- Some may find tub packaging unhygienic (when compared to tube / chapstick like packaging) , but that’s not a problem for me
Price, shelf life and availability – 100 INR for the tub and shhelf life not mentioned. Available for orders on Facebook page of Ida Naturals.
I would highly recommend Ida Naturals Choco Mint Lip Butter for it’s high quality and intense moisturization. The price offered is also good and moreover it’s free from chemicals. In short to sum it up n all natural lip butter at a great price with high performance. Highly recommended product by Skincare Villa.