The lip balm is honey coloured and is creamy in nature. It glides well on the lips and intensely moisturizes and hydrates the lips. The lip balm fragrance is out of the world and is very sweet. It smells exactly as honey and as soon as you put it on your lips you feel like taking a bite :).
- Intense hydrating and moisturizing effects for the lips
- Amazing honey aroma
- Stick packaging inspite of being a handmade lip balm
- Free from artifical colour, fragrance as well as preservatives
- Lives true upto its claims
- Contains shea butter, honey, beeswax
- Hydrates the lips for 7 hours and I didn’t feel the need for reapplication
- The twist down mechanism fails to work after using for some days
I would highly recommend the SoapWorks India Shea Butter Lip Balm – Honey Kisses lip balm for its hydrating and moisturizing effects. The lip balm also claims to lighten the lip colour, although it is a bit slow, but lives upto the claims. Contains lip friendly ingredients sans chemicals. Overall an excellent lip balm worth every penny. I would personally prefer Honey Kisses variant over Butter Cream.