A girl can never get enough of lip balms. Today’s review is about SoapWorks India Shea Butter Lip Balm – Butter Cream. Let us see how this lip balm fairs and whether it is worth buying or not.
Firstly I am highly impressed that inspite of being a handmade lip balm it comes in a stick form. This makes the handmade product very hygienic instead of dipping the fingers in the lip balm tub.
The lip balm is cream coloured and when applied it is translucent. The twist cap works well when you twist up but stops working when you twist down the cap, and you need to push the lip balm manually with finger.
The lip balm has a creamy texture and glides very smoothly on the lips. The lip balm intensely moisturizes the lips but with a little bit waxy feeling. The moisturizing effect stays put for about 6 hours. Moreover the lip balm is free from chemicals, tints and artificial fragrance. Overall a highly recommended lip balm.
- Free from parabens, artificial tints, artificial fragrance
- Contains all natural ingredients
- Inspite of being a handmade lip balm comes in a twist up packaging
- Moisturizes lips for 6 hours
- Heals dry and chapped lips from first use itself
- Quantity offered is great at the current price
- Inspite of being a handmade lip balm it is packaged in twist cap
- The twist down mechanism fails to work after some usage
Price and Shelf life – 240 INR for 5 gms and shelf life not mentioned
I would totally recommend the SoapWorks India Shea Butter Lip Balm – Butter Cream as it is free from chemicals and artificial colourants. Moreover the product has all skin friendly ingredients and the packaging is also twist up mechanism which most handmade lip balms lack. I am head over heels with the butter variant and have also tasted it….
Let me know your experiences and thoughts and don’t forget to leave your blog urls.
NB – Product sent by brand for review. Honest review