Enriched with catechins, this Green Tea scrub controls acne breakouts. This scrub not only tones and soothes your skin but also delays fine signs of ageing.
Aloe Vera, Green Tea, olive oil, Wheatgerm oil
Firstly let’s talk about the packaging, it is a square shaped plastic jar with a metallic twist cap. I personally loved this packaging which can be easily wrapped in a gift paper and ready for gifting. Although I don’t mind the tub sort packaging as I use product after washing my hands.
Overall am happy with the results of the scrub and would definitely recommend the scrub to all skin types. And since I have no fine lines as well as acne breakouts recently I cannot comment on the brand claims.
- Contains green tea, olive oil, Wheatgerm oil, aloevera
- Free of SLS, parabens, phthalates, artificial tints & synthetic perfumes (as mentioned on website)
- Creamy in nature but at the same time non oily on skin
- Great Exfoliant which removes dirt, dead skin and oil
- Makes the skin smooth and evened out
- Scrub particles density and size is good
- Gets washed off easily
- Attractive packaging which is ideal for gifting purpose
- Travel friendly size
- Great (read yummy!) fragrance
- Opens up clogged pores (I guess so it leads to a lot of sweating)
- Suits all skin Types
- A bit pricey
- Makes the face sweat a lot
I would totally recommend the Vkare Green Tea face scrub if you are looking for an all chemical free scrub. In the past I have used their night cream and lipbalm and even if the products are pricey they never fail to deliver, and this stands true even in the case of this scrub. Highly recommended and worth trying atleast once.
NB – Product sent by brand for review. Honest review.