The light pastel shades are perfect for spring. The nail paints are available in soft shades – with a matt finish or with a glitter effect. Different colours are sure to fulfill all nail-wishes.
03 i’m so fluffly, 04 sweet at first sight, 07 bubble bath, 08 do nuts
First let me tell you about the superior brush quality. It is so so good that just one stroke covers the whole nail. The brush has no uneven length filaments. The nail paint is a little runny though, so be careful while applying the nail paint. The shade am wearing is pretty metallic grey (08 do nuts) and is perfect for corporate office wear. See the NOTD below (my first NOTD :P)
- Long-lasting formula ( I prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner on my own and that has amounted to the chipping you see on first finger. So the formula is long lasting for people who hardly do any work with painted nails.)
- A high coverage with good brush Good staying power
- All shades are suitable for corporate office wear
- Doesn’t chip easily
- Can be easily removed with even nail paint wipes
- Shade is perfect as a base for nail art 🙂
- Dries up quickly
|Chipping after 4 days. See the first finger chipping 🙁|
- Has a little runny consistency
The nail paint is worth every penny spent and is of a little runny consistency. The brush is superior quality and glides very well on nails covering the whole nail in one go. It is also easily removed by nail polish remover wipes. You will never regret buying these nail paints.