parenthood, relationships to blogging campaigns. She is an inspiration to many newbie bloggers. Thanks a ton Shilpa for considering me for the Leibster award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and comment on their blog.Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think deserve the award and notify them.
- Answer the 11 questions you are given
- Give new questions or same for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
- Make a copy of rules in your post.
- Who has been your motivation in the blogging world?
- What do you wish you were better at?
- Any cute childhood memory.
- What’s your favourite pastime?
- On which social platform can we find you most active?
- Define yourself as a person in one sentence.
- What is your unfulfilled dream till date?
- What is the most important thing you learnt from blogging?
- Which kind of attire you prefer in daily routine?
- Did you ever have any unpleasant experience related to blogging? If yes, brief about it
- How did you decide the name of your blog?
My best friends have been my motivation in the blogging world. I like a lot to write. When I told my best friends that I have started a blog they advised me never to stop writing.
I wish I was better at elocution in school. I have a severe stage fear and cannot talk infront of a crowd. This is the one thing I wish I was better at!!!
Oh yes, my first school crush <3
My favorite pastime is reading. I can read anything and for any amount.of time. I also like to watch television.
My heart knows only two things everything or nothing at all. I hope this sums up everything about me 😀
Unfulfilled dream as such is not one but are many. I dream of having a mini library, a big bungalow where I can do gardening all day long, wish to learn baking, wish to become a wedding photographer…. Many cannot quote one…
Most important thing I have learnt is blogging is an expression of yourself and content is STILL the king.
Yes, after hosting my first giveaway when a participant commented that my blog is not a place for hardwork. Basically if you don’t follow all the rules how you expect to win and on top of it blame the blogger!!!
I particularly like how you blog on various topics. I would really like to give a suggestion to you Shilpa that if possible can you change the theme of your blog as well as commenting system? If possible and this is very personal suggestion from the point of view of a blog reader and not a blogger.
Gemma who blogs at Jacquard Flower
Anubhuti who blogs at Sense it Eve