Aroma Essentials believes in simple goodness for your skin. The products made by Aroma Essentials are free of artificial fragrances and ingredients. They are dermatogloically tested and not tested on animals. Moreover they are with small shelf life and freshly made to give your skin TLC.
Smoothens damaged skin cells, restores moisture and nourishes the skin.
Cocoa butter, vitamin E, cocoa powder, Shea butter, vegetable oil, chocolate syrup.
First let me drool about the aroma of the body balm. It has mesmerising aroma of cocoa and as soon as you open the tub you feel like eating it rather than applying it on skin. This was my first reaction to the product. I have severe dry feet and the product moisturises them well.
- Intensely moisturises the skin
- Leaves the skin soft and supple and smelling divine
- Has mesmerising aroma of cocoa
- Amount needed is less
- Travel friendly packaging
- Contains cocoa butter, vitamin E and shea butter all of which are known to benefit skin
- Gets absorbed in skin immediately even if applied in excess
- Not budget friendly
- Wish Aroma Essentials had stores where we could drop in and shop by.
- Would love tube packaging or pump packaging for hygiene purpose
Available via ordering on Aroma Essentials Facebook page or emailing Aroma Essentials.
It’s one of a kind body balm which gets you hooked on due to it’s aroma. It intensely nourishes and moisturises the skin. The product doesn’t feel sticky at all even if applied in excess. Some may find the cost factor as a con, as its not a budget friendly product. I personally would buy it again if it would cost a little less than current price.