2. Include a link to their blog
3. Nominate 10 bloggers that you think deserve the award, and notify them
4. Answer the 10 questions you are given, and give 10 more for the bloggers you nominate to answer
5. Make a copy of the rules in your post
- What do you specially do on weekends?
- Have you ever thought of being full time blogger?
- Which is your favorite place to visit?
- Home made food or street food ?
- What was your first thought when you woke up in this morning ?
- What cheers you up ?
- What do you order or not order at restaurant ?
- What question do you hate to answer ?
- Have you ever dance on stage?
- What have you always wanted? did you get it?
I usually take naps, try new dishes, schedule one or two blog posts and skin pampering on weekends.
I may think of becoming a full time blogger after completing 2 years of blogging!
My favorite place to visit is Switzerland.
Bobh depending on mood. Street food whenever we go for shopping and home made food whenever Mom is over my place.
I will use less of internet today!!
A comment on my blog post 🙂 cheers me a lot. It helps me keeping.up the spirit. If you are a blogger and reading this you would definitely agree with me.
I usually order food items or cuisines which I love eating. Seldom do I order which I haven’t eaten. I never ever order non-vegetarian items.
Sometimes I never want to tell the truth ( for good reason ofcourse) and someone urging me to do so, is the thing or question I hate.
Yes, a whole lot of in school and college gatherings.
I always wanted to visit US but still haven’t. I hope to visit soon.
Komal who blogs at A Beauty Palette