Today am reviewing Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash. Read on to know more about the product which claims to keep acne in check.
I feel the green beads are unnecessary in the face wash, as they do not provide any exfoliation to the skin as such. Although they do melt and lather if rubbed on the hand.
The packaging is travel friendly with flip cap tube. The facewash contains small green granules which get foamed and help in cleansing. The ingredient list clearly mentions SLES. I experienced fewer breakouts while using this facewash. This face wash is also good as a second step in double cleansing. Little goes a long way with this face wash so the product lasts longer than thought.
- Small quantity is enough for whole face
- Contains glycolic acid, green tea which is antioxidant rich
- Doesn’t contain parabens, propylene glycol, phthalates, DEA and PABA
- Lathers quite well (even in hard water)
- Gets rinsed off easily
- Doesn’t dry out the skin unless used excessively
- Mildly fragrant
Travel friendly package
Product is worth the money if you love splurging 🙁
- The quantify offered according to the price.
- Bit pricey
Price, Shelf life and Availability- 345 INR for 75 ml with a shelf life of 2 years from date of manufacture. Available online on Plum website, Flipkart and Amazon