Currently am obsessed with satin laces. How cute gift bows they make and how cute flowers? Today we will learn a simple DIY satin lace flowers.
For making the flowers you will need
– A satin lace of any colour, probably pink or red satin lace
– Tooth picks
– A small cup or a container to hold the flowers
1) Take a satin lace of about 10 cms and fold the center as shown below.
2) Go on folding the satin lace as shown in the pictures below till 7-8 folds. The trick is to fold the stain Lace in the opposite direction. That is fold the satin lace down if it’s up and if it’s at the right fold it to the left. Take a look at pics below carefully.
REMEMBER THERE IS ONLY ONE STAIN LACE IT IS JUST FOLDED AT CENTER AND HENCE WE GET TWO ENDS OF THE SATIN LACE
First take the satin lace end which is at top, make a fold at the place where the triangle was made in step 1. Now take the satin lace end which is at right and fold it to the left side. Now again take the satin lace which is down to the top and the satin lace which is at left to the right.
3) Now hold the satin lace where you have stopped folding and release the first fold and hold it tightly.
4) Now pull one end of the stain lace keeping the other end firmly in place, to make it look something like this. The pulling of the lace is to be done gently as it can be tricky.
5) Take a tooth pick and glue the ends of the stain lace properly. Cut the remaining part of the satin lace. Tada, your flower is ready.
Make around 5-6 to make a bunch and arrange in the container. We will also be coming up with a DIY showpiece based on this.
Meanwhile tell me how cute do these look?