Today we will see how to do face cleaning at home. You can follow face cleaning at home once or twice a week to remove the dirt and pollution attracted by the skin.
Things you will need for a face cleaning at home
- Deep pore cleansing milk
- A face wash preferably foaming
- Mild exfoliating scrub
- Toner according to your skin type
- Moisturiser or face cream
- Favourite face mask
- Ice cubes
- Cotton balls
- Blackhead remover
- Hair belt
- Hair clip
- Napkin (cotton or paper preferably cotton)
Procedure of face cleaning at home
- Remove any earrings, chain etc. if you are wearing (not a problem if you don’t want to remove 🙂 ). Wear hair belt to keep off your hair falling on face. Wear a hair clip to tip up your hair high in a bun.
- Take deep pore cleansing milk on your palm and apply in the form of dots to your face.
- Apply the cleansing milk in small circular and upward motion. Don’t force the cleansing milk into the skin massage gently. Wait for a minute or two.
- Take cotton ball and dampen a little with water. Squeeze water out of cotton ball if excess.
- Wipe out the cleansing milk in upward direction. Change cotton ball if previous one has dirt and grim in excess.
- Now apply cleansing milk to neck and gorge area (throat area). Repeat the steps 2 to 5 for neck and gorge part.
- Wash face, neck and gorge with plain water (or use little face wash if the cleansing milk feels sticky or oily on skin) and pat dry with napkin.
- Scrub your face, neck and gorge area gently with the scrub. Massage it gently on wet skin in small circular motions for about one or two minutes.
- Remove the scrub with moist cotton balls or wash it off and pat dry your skin.
- Take the blackhead remover and press by putting little pressure and moving downwards on nose area. Please do not use the blackhead remover on any other part of your face. After you are finished with the blackhead remover wash your face if required.
- Take toner on cotton ball and apply to face. Do not rub the toner, apply gently or swipe very gently. If you have dry or normal or combination skin apply ice cubes or rose water instead of toner.
- Apply your favourite face mask and leave it for 10 minutes maximum.
- Wash off the face mask and pat dry your skin.
- Apply your favourite moisturiser or face cream.
You are done with the face cleaning at home with simple steps given above.